CrossFit Main Line Kids & Teens focuses on a child’s motor and cognitive skills by teaching proper movement in an interactive and fun group setting through challenging the children to think about their movement, count their repetitions, remember sequences and work towards goals. CrossFit Main Line Kids & Teens supplements a child or teen’s involvement in sports by incorporating strength training and conditioning to make our participants better athletes at any sport or play.
In addition to increasing a child’s fitness and athleticism, CrossFit Main Line Kids & Teens:
• instills a lifelong definition of health and positive body image (what they can do vs. how they look)
• improves cognitive function
• reverses prevalent health issues such as obesity
• protects against injury
• creates a community of like-minded individuals for support and self-confidence
• hones life skills such as focus, perseverance, dedication, motivation, and goal-setting.
The goal of CrossFit Main Line Kids & Teens is to provide the knowledge, ability, and skills which will allow our youth to grow and mature instilled with the virtues of an active and healthy lifestyle. As well as playing an active role in injury prevention for children participating in specialty sports.