EDUCATION AND SCREENING
- Displaying of signage in office providing clients with general recommendations for avoiding the spread of COVID-19.
- Displaying questions about COVID-19 symptoms for clients, and asking clients to review and respond to these before participating.
- Using a non-contact device to measure the temperature of all employees and clients when they first arrive, if applicable.
- Ensuring that anyone who is experiencing flu-like illnesses leaves premises.
- Ensuring that anyone who has been diagnosed with COVD-19 or previously displayed symptoms has fully recovered before working or participating.
- Educated employees on COVID-19 and share with they your plans and policies related to reducing the risk of spreading the virus.
OPERATION & FACILITY ADJUSTMENTS
- Hand sanitizer stations available for clients use at various locations in business.
- No-touch trash receptacles available for clients use at various locations in business.
- Removal of items from offices that are touched by multiple people and may not be easily disinfected.
- All consent forms must be digitally signed
- Sufficient inventory of PPE supplies, if applicable.
- Employees must wear respiratory protection masks at all times around infected individuals.
- Masks must be replaced immediately is soiled, damaged or worn around infected individuals.
- Encouraging clients and employees to wash hands for 20 seconds after interaction with clients.
- Staff wiping down and properly disinfecting countertops, door handles, chairs, pens, bathrooms, etc. routinely throughout the day.
- Clean PPE with soap and water, or if visibly soiled, clean and disinfect reusable facial protective equipment.
- Disinfecting non-dedicated and reusable equipment according to instructions from the manufacturer.
- Using barrier plastic wrap on computer keyboard and mouse, etc. and changing them routinely.
- Hand sanitizer throughout the space with at least 60% vol alcohol.
- Employees thoroughly washing your hands often throughout the day.
- Implemented a policy requiring employees to groom and dress in a way that helps reduce the risk of spreading the virus.
- Follow CDC recommendations in the event of suspected unintentional exposure.
- Reviewed the current guidance from your state legislators regarding COVID-19, and used your best judgment to adopt what makes sense for your business.
- Understand current state and local COVID-19 requirements applicable to your business and are following them.
Cleaning & Safety Procedures
Masks Requirements & Exemptions
- 300 CFML mask give away!
- PA State Expanded Business Safety Order
- Unless medically exempt, masks are mandatory to enter and participate.
- Last updated July 9, 2020