Membership Cancellation Coach Daniel
WE’RE SORRYTO SEE YOU GO.
We’re sorry to see you go.
1. If you decide to reactivate your membership in the future (and we hope you do) membership rates in effect at the time of reactivation will be applicable as membership rates are subject to change.
2. If you are traveling or injured and would like to put your membership on hold instead of canceling, you can submit a Membership Hold Request for as little as 14 days.
3. If you are sure you would like to cancel, just complete and submit the form below. This will serve as your 15-day written cancellation notice as required by your membership agreement. Your membership will be cancelled 15 days from the submission of the form below. Note that if you have a scheduled renewal payment within this 15 day period, the payment will be processed as scheduled. All payments are non-refundable.
4. Cancellation of membership prior to the expiration of any specified commitment period requires an early termination fee of 3 months monthly membership fees.
5. Cancellation of membership due to moving farther than 15 miles away will not require an early termination fee.